Here's Everything You Need to Know About Our New Safety Procedures
Everyone plays a role in creating a safe and healthy environment!
All Picture Show Theaters are NOW Open!
Cleaning and Sanitation
- We will have staff members working diligently to ensure all points of contact are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- Our auditoriums are fully sanitized daily including seats, rails, armrests, cup holders, and footrests. Additionally, our seats are sanitized after each use, including the surrounding seats.
- Restrooms are thoroughly cleaned on a daily basis and high contact areas are disinfected throughout the day. This includes restroom doors, handles, faucets, counter tops, sinks, changing stations, and soap dispensers.
- We have serviced all of our HVAC units to ensure proper ventilation in our auditoriums.
Team Member Health & Safety:
- Our staff will undergo a wellness check prior to each shift. This includes a temperature check and symptom questionnaire.
- Staff must wash hands frequently in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Plexiglas barriers are located in transactional areas at each location.
- As part of the return-to-work procedures and prior to any interactions with guests, all staff members will receive training in contactless protocols, cleaning and disinfection, and proper hygiene. Team members will be trained in CDC recommended COVID-19 safety guidelines, in accordance with state and local mandates.
Guest Health & Safety
- All Picture Show Locations are following the with CDC recommendations and State/Local recommendations.
- We have placed hand sanitizer stations throughout our theaters for your use. We recommend using sanitizer upon entering the theater and before using any of our self-serve options.
- We have staggered our movie start times to help minimize the amount of people in common areas at one time.
- We ask that any guest that is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or has been exposed to COVID-19 stay home and come visit us after your quarantine period. Please contact us via our website to process any refunds.
Low-Contact Options for Tickets and Concessions:
- Purchase tickets in advance on the Picture Show website (www.pictureshowent.com)
- Forgot to order in advance? Stop at the concession stand to purchase your tickets or utilize one of our self-service kiosks that are disinfected throughout the day.
- Tickets can be printed at the concession stand from online orders.
- Utilize one of our self-serve kiosks to purchase your tickets.
Concessions & Food:
- Available food and beverage options may vary depending on state and local guidelines. Visit the concession stand to order available food and concessions.
- Plexiglas barriers are located in transactional areas at each location and open registers will be 6 feet apart.
- Our bars will be opening in accordance with state and local guidelines.